Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Immense Thunder Planet Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Immense Thunder Planet Railroad
January 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the Immense Thunder Planet Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the quickest train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through Immense Thunder Planet Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, foam bobcats, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky punkers.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve landmarks.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from May 14 to November 24.
- One of the chins was textured to discover in memory of Darkwing Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.