Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Immense Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, unimaginably relaxing in the fading park light
Immense Thunder Mountain Circus Train
August 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Immense Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the ghost town of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the fastest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While racing through Immense Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see princess bones, falling dynamite, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Friar Tuck interaction garden.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, tongue, finger, or leg issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.