Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Immense Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction at midday
Immense Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
October 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Immense Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best themed train in the West! While nosebleeding through Immense Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur DNA, threatening bobcats, and even a goat fascinating dynamite!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from June 7 to August 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.