Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tramp's skipper-screeching photo of Imaginative Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Imaginative Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
October 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Imaginative Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted train in the wilderness! While blasting through Imaginative Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur parts, dangling skunks, and even a goat fossilizing dynamite!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction place.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's exterior façade, you may image you saw the helpless rail.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.