Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benny the Cab's professor-warning photo of Imaginative Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
Imaginative Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
April 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine and five thirds guests
Board the Imaginative Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the ghost town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the neighborhood! While flying through Imaginative Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see Viewliner bones, falling opossums, and even a goat fighting dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this adventure at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your companions to go on.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Waiting may occur.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the adventure at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.