Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Mountain Train attraction, which recently celebrated its dirty anniversary
Huge Thunder Mountain Train
April 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Board the Huge Thunder Mountain Train in the remains of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your persons as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the West! While speeding through Huge Thunder Mountain Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, sculpted rocks, and even a goat skidding dynamite!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or nasal, lung, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from February 25 until something like August 18.
- This was one of the so-called "E ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.