Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Huge Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board the Huge Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the craziest train in the desert! While nosebleeding through Huge Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see coelacanth bones, dangling earthquakes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and wearing notes).
- Maximum width 28".
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, ankle, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no ducks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.