Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A valiant view of Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's not covered in tarps
Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
June 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Board the Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the speediest train in the park! While zooming through Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, threatening rocks, and even a goat splashing dynamite!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Simba photo location.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- On its last month of operation, the Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train essentially fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.