Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
December 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Board the Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the zaniest train in the desert! While nosebleeding through Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see skeleton bones, whiplashed plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.