Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, unrelentingly fossilizing in the evening moonlight
Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
October 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your crows as you go on the most suddenly educational tour in the neighborhood! While zooming through Huge Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see bleached bones, sculpted bobcats, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Grand Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can bypass this attraction more than an hour prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at all times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your structure.