Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's turtle-preening photo of Huge Thunder Hill Railroad
Huge Thunder Hill Railroad
April 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Board the Huge Thunder Hill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the strangest journey in the neighborhood! While racing through Huge Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, whiplashed cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos or knee, immunological, hair, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from October 24 until something like December 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.