Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's cloud-stunning photo of High Thunder Runaway Railroad
High Thunder Runaway Railroad
November 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the strangest transportation in the mountains! While flying through High Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, threatening opossums, and even a goat inflating dynamite!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After embellishing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
- Minimum height 44".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.