Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Runaway Railroad attraction during construction
High Thunder Runaway Railroad
November 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Runaway Railroad in the ghost town of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the fastest journey in the park! While zooming through High Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, dangling bobcats, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and adorable).
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.