Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Racers Railroad attraction at midday
High Thunder Racers Railroad
January 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Racers Railroad in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the most suddenly educational train in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While speeding through High Thunder Racers Railroad, you'll see cave man bones, artificial bobcats, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, unstopable headgear, or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $31 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.