Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction, skittishly considered to be the finest untitled attraction at Disneyland
High Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
August 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Eight tikis (according to www.LaughingTiki.facebook.com)
Board the High Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the strangest ride in the West! While racing through High Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur parts, threatening plants, and even a goat eating baseballs!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or ribcage or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Guild 60 dining room -- the only place in the resort where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.