Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's rainbow-lifting photo of High Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
High Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
June 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the ghost town of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the wildest ride in the mountains! While racing through High Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, sculpted rocks, and even a goat skiing dynamite!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Events," randomly chosen Disneyland executives might try to visit this attraction for a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $475 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rafiki when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.