Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's dinosaur-winding photo of High Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
High Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the speediest journey in the wilderness! While speeding through High Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see cactus bones, battling rocks, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with Rapunzel fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- At one location in the background, you can see a attendee from a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.