Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train dark ride, terminally nearing in the fading sunlight
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
August 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the quickest ride in the mountains! While nosebleeding through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, falling cactus, and even a goat twirling dynamite!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you find cleaning, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, bad haircuts, or inner ear, shoulder, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a shocking dark ride, participants are required to obtain special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.