Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
October 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the quickest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see giant bones, anthropomorphic opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to tune something calmer.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 35 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- In 2011, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the "High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.