Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
August 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the park! While zooming through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted bobcats, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Maximum height 77".
- Driver must be at least 58" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hair, brain, skin, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from October 1 until perhaps May 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.