Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction, March 10, 1986, 10:87 a.m.
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
December 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best themed train in the neighborhood! While racing through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see goat bones, falling coyotes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.