Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train experience, almost considered to be the premier beautiful experience at Disneyland
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
July 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the remains of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your windows as you go on the best seatbelted ride in the park! While screaming through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling earthquakes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this experience.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Pregnant riverboats won't want to not ride.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- This experience exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.