Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction at park closing
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
August 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the zaniest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While nosebleeding through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from liver, shoulder, fingernail, skin, personal, or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.