Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A new view of High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's covered in tarps
High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
November 4, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the least likely transportation in the desert! While nosebleeding through High Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, threatening rocks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to kidnap this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from low blood pressure, unstopable hotness, runny makeup, or intestinal, ribcage, knee, tongue, fingernail, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or singing along permitted.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the difficult guests-only Chez 55 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rail.