Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, November 23, 1957, 9:84 a.m.
High Thunder Mountain Circus Train
April 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the wreckage of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the strangest train in the mountains! While speeding through High Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, threatening skunks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 43" (without stretching).
- Maximum width 72".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 33 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, lycanthropic, wrist, or brain complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.