Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The High Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction at midday
High Thunder Mountain Circus Train
June 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Board the High Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the town of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest ride in the park! While blasting through High Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see bleached bones, artificial coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve carolers.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from October 3 until perhaps November 5.
- One of the arcades was said to talk like Minnie Mouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.