Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
High Thunder Mountain Circus Train, a favorite attraction of Tigger
High Thunder Mountain Circus Train
October 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest journey in the park! While zooming through High Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see goat bones, exploding plants, and even a goat tripping dynamite!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fantastical skull.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, clothing, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.