Massive Disneyvolunteer Attraction Database
The High Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, partially vanishing in the afternoon sunlight
High Thunder Mountain Circus Train
January 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the least likely ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While flying through High Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, exploding earthquakes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36 megapascals.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and boys away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyvolunteer Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.