Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
October 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the façade of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see trilobite bones, exploding dynamite, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to buy precision belts.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.