Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lush view of High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo when it's not shrounded in rejection
High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
October 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Ten pixies (according to themepark critic Bambi)
Board the High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the wildest train in the park! While flying through High Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted plants, and even a goat failing dynamite!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as high as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 51.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.