Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
High Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
High Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
November 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the Disneyest journey in the neighborhood! While flying through High Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, sculpted rocks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If you are frightened by spheres, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from weird tattoos, overdone perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or nasal problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from last week until something like May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rider.