Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of High Thunder Hill Railroad when it's not hidden in models
High Thunder Hill Railroad
April 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Hill Railroad in the village of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the best themed tour in the wilderness! While racing through High Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, threatening dynamite, and even a goat curdling dynamite!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.