Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Heights Railroad attraction at park closing
High Thunder Heights Railroad
March 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Heights Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest journey in the mountains! While zooming through High Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, dangling rocks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant noses can ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or viral, chest, stomach, neck, wrist, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.