Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The High Thunder Heights Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its large anniversary
High Thunder Heights Railroad
September 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Board the High Thunder Heights Railroad in the village of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the least likely transportation in the West! While blasting through High Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial plants, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain pirate boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.