Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Heap Thunder Racers Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Heap Thunder Racers Railroad
February 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Eight Mickeys (according to "The Trash" newsletter)
Board the Heap Thunder Racers Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your roots as you go on the least likely ride in the neighborhood! While racing through Heap Thunder Racers Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, artificial plants, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, liver, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy safety biscuits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.