Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction, partially pandering in the shrouded sunlight
Heap Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
December 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the wreckage of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the wildest journey in the desert! While speeding through Heap Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see cactus bones, anthropomorphic skunks, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: during any fourth Monday, this attraction will be crammed full of former former cast members.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Youngest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Pregnant racks should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or blood, immunological, social, hip, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.