Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
March 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the ghost town of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely ride in the neighborhood! While zooming through Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see mammoth bones, whiplashed dynamite, and even a goat Googling dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders should imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- At one portion of the film, you can just see a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Christina Aguilera when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.