Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction at midday
Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
May 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your imagineers as you go on the strangest ride in the West! While zooming through Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, battling dynamite, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction first thing after lunch.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Frank interaction place.
- Pregnant fledglings won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.