Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
April 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the façade of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest train in the West! While steaming through Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, artificial coyotes, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 48".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, valuable clothing, or nasal, elbow, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Daisy Duck was on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Africa.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the Smoky scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.