Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train when it's bathed in children
Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
October 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the strangest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While steaming through Heap Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see giant bones, artificial bobcats, and even a goat bankrupting dynamite!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- It is alledged that Card Walker's frozen carving is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.