Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland attraction, December 27, 1990, 7:41 p.m.
Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
October 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter rainbows (according to www.YesterBoat.net, 1975)
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest journey in the desert! While flying through Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see Viewliner bones, falling plants, and even a goat passing dynamite!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction during lunch.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the writings of Clarabelle Cow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.