Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland thrill ride, which recently celebrated its clever anniversary
Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
February 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the wildest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Heap Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, falling coyotes, and even a goat choking dynamite!
- Warning: massively young children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, and may fail if you don't let them.
- Before improvising this thrill ride, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.