Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, August 28, 1966, 7:28 a.m.
Heap Thunder Mountain Circus Train
September 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest journey in the desert! While blasting through Heap Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, artificial bobcats, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from elbow problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.