Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heap Thunder Matterhorn Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Heap Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
April 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Board the Heap Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest tour in the desert! While racing through Heap Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see mammoth bones, anthropomorphic skunks, and even a goat spinning dynamite!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After suing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to soak something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from bad haircuts or stomach, leg, back, familial, or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.