Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction during construction
Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
October 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the wildest tour in the park! While flying through Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, artificial bobcats, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or attention-span, liver, lycanthropic, knee, viral, or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.