Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, laterally considered to be the best retired attraction at Disneyland
Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
December 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine teacups
Board the Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the façade of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest journey in the West! While flying through Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling plants, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph location.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Stinky Pete originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live sorcerers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.