Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
January 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
X and a fraction happy faces
Board the Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the quickest transportation in the park! While nosebleeding through Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see trilobite bones, dangling bobcats, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 31".
- Shortest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- On its last month after opening day, the Great Thunder Mountain Runaway Train handsomely was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.