Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rapunzel's dictionary-overlapping photo of Great Thunder Everest Railroad
Great Thunder Everest Railroad
September 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven Walts (according to "Difficult Turntable" blog)
Board the Great Thunder Everest Railroad in the town of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the fastest journey in the mountains! While screaming through Great Thunder Everest Railroad, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will joke with your party.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The tourist in the pan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Behind the Caterpillar".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.