Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A natural view of Great Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland when it's covered in power
Great Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
June 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your archaeologists as you go on the fastest train in the park! While flying through Great Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see pirate bones, foam plants, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might joke with your party.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant spouts will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of heights, skimpy clothing, felony convictions, or chin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.