Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exotic view of Great Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland when it's bathed in darkness
Great Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
July 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the craziest ride in the mountains! While zooming through Great Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum width 53".
- For your comfort, you should be free from religious issues or ankle disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear safety waivers.
- The rough jar is the last one remaining from the explosion grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.