Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A natural view of Great Big Thunder Mountain Haunted Train when it's not shrounded in darkness
Great Big Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
November 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the town of Rainbow Delusion, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the fastest ride in the neighborhood! While flying through Great Big Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling dynamite, and even a goat pandering dynamite!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before fermenting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors will want to run to this attraction just a half hour prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Practical Pig fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.