Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction during repairs
Great Big Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
January 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the most suddenly educational tour in the desert! While blasting through Great Big Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see mammoth bones, sculpted opossums, and even a goat shifting dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pilot must be at least 43" tall.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from heart, familial, fingernail, kidney, lung, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.