Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Great Big Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Great Big Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
February 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your wallet as you go on the fastest tour in the mountains! While steaming through Great Big Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, anthropomorphic plants, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from January 23 until something like June 5 (or there abouts).
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels beside the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.