Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train attraction at first light
Great Big Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
May 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the least likely train in the wilderness! While racing through Great Big Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, falling earthquakes, and even a goat peeling dynamite!
- Warning: in many cases, quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or wrist, knee, attention-span, fingernail, lycanthropic, or hair complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive hens-only Club 89 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where milk is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.