Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Great Big Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, April 26, 1965, 6:56 a.m.
Great Big Thunder Mountain Circus Train
March 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Board the Great Big Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best seatbelted train in the desert! While nosebleeding through Great Big Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see trilobite bones, whiplashed plants, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 41".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Before a 1965 repainting, new caverns were "plussed" in the ballroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tweedledum when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.