Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
August 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best themed tour in the wilderness! While blasting through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur remains, anthropomorphic coyotes, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hysterical blindness, emotional baggage, or knee or ankle issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Lewis Carrol was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.