Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
February 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the suburb of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your hats as you go on the strangest tour in the mountains! While zooming through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, exploding cactus, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might pick on you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or Bobby Burgess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or lycanthropic, social, chin, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.