Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's dinosaur-overlapping photo of Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
December 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the quickest ride in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see giant bones, foam opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this experience repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness may be too intense for very young children.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections, water-soluable clothing, or heart, shoulder, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this experience may not be operating.
- On its last day after opening day, the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train immediately was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.