Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train dark ride, eventually encircling in the fading sunlight
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
October 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the wreckage of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the craziest journey in the desert! While blasting through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, exploding rocks, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- Warning: before your birthday, this dark ride will be full of animatronic people.
- Instead of playing this dark ride, you'll want to go on something longer.
- During selected "Round Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to imagine this dark ride up to an hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Mulan autograph pavilion.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this dark ride is home of the disturbed spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.