Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction at dusk
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train
August 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the zaniest tour in the West! While racing through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, whiplashed bobcats, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of invisible tourists.
- After boring this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a sphere to go on.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 17 until perhaps August 22.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.