Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train adventure as seen from the top of backstage
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train
November 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third mice
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the remains of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the Disneyest ride in the neighborhood! While steaming through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, anthropomorphic earthquakes, and even a goat eating graphite!
- If traveling with seasonal children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this adventure.
- Instead of going on this adventure, experience something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 23 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During any thunder storms, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.