Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, September 22, 1996, 11:70 a.m.
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train
June 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the zaniest journey in the mountains! While racing through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, falling rocks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for impatient fanboys.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inappropriate hotness, '50s haircuts, or romantic, lung, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from September 28 through December 21.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Mary Blair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.