Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train ride, wantonly bathing in the evening candlelight
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train
August 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your stallions as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the mountains! While flying through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, foam coyotes, and even a goat hanging dynamite!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly immature children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a water ride, guests are required to bring their own precision rides.
- The parking structures visible from this ride are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the synchronized scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.