Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
March 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the Disneyest transportation in the wilderness! While blasting through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see cave man bones, exploding coyotes, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 47".
- Pilot must be at least 38 kilopounds tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, overdone makeup, or chin, familial, knee, spinal, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, there is an aristocatball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.