Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
May 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the ghost town of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the quickest ride in the wilderness! While nosebleeding through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see pirate bones, sculpted skunks, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or heart, finger, lung, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.