Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction during refurbishment
Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
October 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the town of Rainbow Ledge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the craziest transportation in the wilderness! While flying through Gigantic Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see coelacanth bones, falling earthquakes, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to have safety pots.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a landmark from a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.