Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Gigantic Thunder Heights Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
Gigantic Thunder Heights Railroad
October 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Gigantic Thunder Heights Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the quickest train in the park! While blasting through Gigantic Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, artificial dynamite, and even a miner eating dynamite!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should queue up for this attraction just a minute prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with Snow White fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character photo thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to buy precision belts.
- The tower of Gigantic Thunder Heights Railroad can be spotted from as far away as the village.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.