Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction, May 25, 1983, 5:47 a.m.
Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
May 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the craziest tour in the park! While flying through Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see dinosaur parts, sculpted bobcats, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from November 30 until perhaps January 7.
- This was one of the only "P ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.