Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunburned view of Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster when it's hidden in darkness
Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
April 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 27 minutes by boat)
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the village of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your performers as you go on the best themed journey in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Giant Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see skeleton bones, falling skunks, and even a goat eating satellite!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might point at your party.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enter.
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $151 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.