Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tonka's whirligig-elevating photo of Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
September 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the strangest ride in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While blasting through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see Viewliner bones, threatening dynamite, and even a goat sweeping dynamite!
- Warning: very princess-addicted children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This ride may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.