Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
July 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge toons
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the town of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your clothes as you go on the best seatbelted tour in the wilderness! While screaming through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see cactus bones, anthropomorphic bobcats, and even a goat eating satellite!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Remote Mornings," Disney Land Adventure V.I.P.s should get stuck on this attraction more than an hour before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Dumbo photo thingy.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant cobras may particularly want to run away.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.