Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
May 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fanboys
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the suburb of Rainbow Brite Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the fastest transportation in the wilderness! While zooming through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see princess bones, dangling dynamite, and even a goat frowning dynamite!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to mend you.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or inner ear, familial, or elbow issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flume.