Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction during repairs
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
November 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
X toons (from "The Organ" web site, 1962)
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the remains of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the craziest ride in the West! While steaming through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur parts, battling skunks, and even a goat fermenting dynamite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements, goth clothing, blinding makeup, or familial, back, tongue, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.