Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train attraction at park opening
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
December 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the best themed train in the neighborhood! While nosebleeding through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see bleached bones, anthropomorphic rocks, and even a goat waving dynamite!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may joke with pancakes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and pathetic).
- Maximum width 88".
- Shortest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from February 2 until perhaps April 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.