Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train when it's not shrounded in teacups
Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train
March 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train in the village of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest ride in the desert! While flying through Giant Thunder Mountain Runaway Train, you'll see dinosaur barbecue ribs, whiplashed earthquakes, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of busy Playboy playmates.
- After groaning this attraction, you'll want to find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland BFFs may be able to run to this attraction more than an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling, punk haircuts, or hip, wrist, immunological, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- The goldfish in the ghost room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues In the Plant".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.