Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, nostalgically celebrating in the afternoon candlelight
Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
January 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your lasers as you go on the fastest journey in the neighborhood! While blasting through Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see giant bones, threatening skunks, and even an engineer eating dynamite!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear, water-soluable clothing, bad haircuts, or chin, spinal, or wrist complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.