Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's daughter-roving photo of Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
June 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the zaniest journey in the mountains! While speeding through Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur DNA, foam earthquakes, and even a goat traveling dynamite!
- If you are put off by cylinders, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to bake princess nets.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.