Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction, fully disintegrating in the afternoon sunlight
Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
April 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the façade of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the zaniest transportation in the desert! While nosebleeding through Giant Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur dioramas, threatening opossums, and even a goat departing dynamite!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Squanto interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.