Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's not covered in fog
Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
February 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the façade of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your pylons as you go on the zaniest train in the mountains! While blasting through Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, artificial cactus, and even a goat rolling dynamite!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant bees won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your globe.