Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A stylish view of Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train when it's hidden in children
Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train
May 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your dentures as you go on the least likely journey in the mountains! While flying through Giant Thunder Mountain Earthquake Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, whiplashed cactus, and even a goat biting dynamite!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The unused areas near this attraction are filled with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.