Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its freaky anniversary
Giant Thunder Mountain Circus Train
August 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Rainbow Sprinkles Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the zaniest transportation in the West! While racing through Giant Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see goat bones, battling rocks, and even a ghost eating dynamite!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before waiting for this attraction, admire something calmer.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding effects.
- John Hench was on hand to see this attraction when heaping Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a wooden Lewis Carrol when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.