Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Giant Thunder Mountain Circus Train attraction at night
Giant Thunder Mountain Circus Train
June 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Mountain Circus Train in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your children as you go on the craziest tour in the park! While nosebleeding through Giant Thunder Mountain Circus Train, you'll see cactus bones, falling rocks, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $80 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.