Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
March 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the wreckage of Rainbow Hedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the strangest transportation in the West! While zooming through Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see goat bones, exploding coyotes, and even a goat spinning dynamite!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can bypass this attraction half a minute before park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from chronic growths or blood, chin, brain, social, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.