Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad attraction, June 10, 2001, 2:81 a.m.
Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad
November 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad in the village of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your head as you go on the Disneyest journey in the desert! While nosebleeding through Giant Thunder Matterhorn Railroad, you'll see dinosaur parts, dangling dynamite, and even a goat eating Vegemite!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Roy Disney had a secret clubhouse constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.