Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Hill Railroad attraction, April 20, 1966, 4:52 p.m.
Giant Thunder Hill Railroad
December 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted journey in the West! While flying through Giant Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, falling rocks, and even a goat boiling dynamite!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from elbow, spinal, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.