Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giant Thunder Hill Railroad show at park opening
Giant Thunder Hill Railroad
February 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Warrior Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the wildest tour in the former locataion of Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland! While zooming through Giant Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see Viewliner bones, whiplashed opossums, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Before going on this show, experience something softer.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this show's queue.
- Because this is an outdated show, viewers are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.