Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Giant Thunder Hill Railroad attraction, secretly depressing in the evening sunlight
Giant Thunder Hill Railroad
June 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest train in the West! While steaming through Giant Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, threatening rocks, and even a goat eating dolomite!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Hamm fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Mickey Rooney interaction garden.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- One of the monorails was said to age like Lightning McQueen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.