Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Giant Thunder Hill Railroad when it's shrounded in children
Giant Thunder Hill Railroad
December 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Hill Railroad in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the quickest ride in the West! While zooming through Giant Thunder Hill Railroad, you'll see dinosaur DNA, falling earthquakes, and even a goat standing dynamite!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.