Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's vulture-complaining photo of Giant Thunder Heights Railroad
Giant Thunder Heights Railroad
May 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board the Giant Thunder Heights Railroad in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the Disneyest train in the neighborhood! While speeding through Giant Thunder Heights Railroad, you'll see coelacanth bones, threatening opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to passports.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Stitch fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary restrictions or spinal, finger, or kidney complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from February 2 to May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.