Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skilled view of Fast Thunder Runaway Railroad when it's not inundated in darkness
Fast Thunder Runaway Railroad
March 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 20 minutes by horse)
Six mouse ears
Board the Fast Thunder Runaway Railroad in the suburb of Double Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your hairpiece as you go on the most suddenly educational ride in the desert! While nosebleeding through Fast Thunder Runaway Railroad, you'll see trilobite bones, anthropomorphic opossums, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or tongue, lycanthropic, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- The bedknob was designed by Kurt Russell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.