Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Extensive Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland when it's covered in fog
Extensive Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
January 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Nine mouse ears (from www.SnowballKeteer.com)
Board the Extensive Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the façade of Rainbow Rudge, then hold on to your maps as you go on the quickest train in the park! While blasting through Extensive Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see coelacanth bones, threatening bobcats, and even a goat eating graphite!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you beat something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Striped Crate") can queue up for this attraction just an hour before regular operating hours.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or tongue, skin, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.