Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train ride during repairs
Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
March 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
62 minutes (or 9 minutes by boat)
Board the Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the suburb of Rainbow Wedge, then hold on to your kids as you go on the best seatbelted transportation in the wilderness! While speeding through Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see trilobite bones, exploding rocks, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this ride multiple times, and may implode if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, there is a handball dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.