Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train attraction during repairs
Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train
May 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Board the Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train in the remains of Rainbow Edge, then hold on to your neighbor as you go on the wildest transportation in the desert! While flying through Extensive Thunder Mountain Haunted Train, you'll see dinosaur discoveries, sculpted cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from December 1 through July 24.
- It is rumored that Faline's frozen fan is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.