Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Extensive Thunder Mountain Choo Choo attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Extensive Thunder Mountain Choo Choo
February 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Board the Extensive Thunder Mountain Choo Choo in the façade of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your lunch as you go on the zaniest journey in the West! While zooming through Extensive Thunder Mountain Choo Choo, you'll see skeleton bones, sculpted cactus, and even a wildcat eating dynamite!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos, water-soluable clothing, unstylish haircuts, or ribcage disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the nets was built to smell as a tribute to John Lasseter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.