Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster attraction at dusk
Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster
April 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board the Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster in the village of Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ridge, then hold on to your pants as you go on the zaniest ride in the wilderness! While flying through Enormous Thunder Mountain Train Disaster, you'll see giant bones, exploding bobcats, and even a goat eating Samsonite!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as this page to participate.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hip, fingernail, nasal, ankle, clothing, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Fan websites keep a online book in which is written the backstory of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.