Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A baroque view of Enormous Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland when it's not inundated in darkness
Enormous Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland
December 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board the Enormous Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland in the village of Abandoned Ridge, then hold on to your head as you go on the best themed journey in the West! While screaming through Enormous Thunder Mountain Railroad Through Nature's Wonderland, you'll see pirate bones, foam plants, and even a squirrel eating dynamite!
- If traveling with a large group, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to go on.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, fear of heights, or stomach, social, lung, chest, familial, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.